current job openings
people on board
As a Traffic Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring workflow in the team of supporting designers and developers. We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
What you will do:
- Ensure the workflow for the Traffic Department, setting priorities and seeing to the deadlines.
- Manage the tasks connected with graphic design and coding.
- Conduct internal training sessions.
- Participate in projects related to continuous improvement.
- Experience in a similar administrative position.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Any knowledge of a ticket management system (e.g. OTRS) is a plus.
- Communicativeness and the ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Flexibility in action and the ability to quick reaction.
- Initiative and willingness to learn new things.
What we can offer:
- An attractive salary and benefits package, including language subsidies and external training budget.
- Good work-life balance.
- Possibility of working from home, from the office, hybrid… it is up to you!
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 8th Europe's fastest-growing company 2020 / Deloitte Fast 50 Second Year Running).
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals with the passion for internet technology and advertising.
- A rewarding career in a high energy and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits.
- Openness to new and creative ideas and support in their implementation.
- Additional trainings if you want to develop your skills.