Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide. With 750+ specialists, in 70+ markets, and 2,000+ clients across various regions, we have set new market standards when it comes to truly personalized marketing. With the power of Deep Learning technology, we have successfully developed solutions that help our clients fuel their business and marketing goals, boost their innovation, and elevate the customer experience.
- Serve as the main technical point of contact for a dedicated book of RTB House business.
- Investigate and troubleshoot campaign performance issues including complex discrepancies, frequency analysis, publisher and host performance, tag drop offs and other important campaign issues.
- Monitor pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver both budget and client goals.
- Work closely with clients to ensure that RTB House tracking codes are functioning across the websites and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Support knowledge sharing, training and developing best practices across the TAM team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience with 3+ years of experience working as a Technical Account Manager or as a Campaign Manager, ideally in digital advertising.
- You have excellent technical aptitude and acumen. You can quickly learn the ins and outs of our DSP to optimize and improve monthly client performance
- Hands-on experience with The Trade Desk, Google Display & Video 360 (DV360), Xandr, Amazon DSP or other demand-side platforms (DSPs)
- You have familiarity with product feeds and can quickly and accurately interpret data in Microsoft Excel and/or data analysis tools.
- Experience working with Google Analytics. You understand how to configure and interpret data in the platform at a high level.
- You excel at learning new products quickly and often have an intuitive knowledge about how features work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a proven track record of working across multiple teams and stakeholders. Ability to communicate complicated concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity of the programmatic landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, RTB, tagging & bidding
Why RTB House:
There are so many reasons you should choose RTB House. Here’s just a few…
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our business.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the 2022 Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies by Built In NYC.
- We offer remote work. Or in-office. Or a combination of both. Your choice.
- We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind.
- Comprehensive and continuous training.
- Performance bonus eligibility.
- Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- Fun events including coffee socials and off site summits.
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
The salary range for this role is $110,000 to $150,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.