Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager
Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager
current job openings
people on board
Who we are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 20+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart but we also offer remote work from anywhere in Germany. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for bringing our innovative solutions to the market, helping boost our clients’ business and drive growth for the main e-commerce players in the region. You will report directly to the Head of Sales DACH and be part of the local Sales team, recognized by co-workers and clients alike for its unparalleled professionalism, integrity and passion for Digital
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- Work with the largest e-commerce businesses in the region,
- Design strategies on how to fulfill the client’s needs and acquire new business;
- Develop relationships with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the region;
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing;
- Develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain;
- Work closely with technical and account management teams within the company to ensure superior performance of the campaigns;
- Report on the progress of sales processes regarding both existing and potential clients.
What we are looking for
- Interest and a solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing;
- 2-10 years of sales experience in a B2B environment; depending on your experience we can offer a Senior role
- Self-motivated positive individual with an achiever attitude;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to absorb information quickly and deliver within a tight time frame;
- Creativity and ability to build a vision with prospects;
- Excellent communication and presentations skills;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Exceptional professionalism and business acumen;
- Ability to keep an open communication, particularly when working remotely;
- Proficiency in German and English (C1 or above)
What we offer
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- With our continuous growth we offer excellent career opportunities for you;
- We care about your development and offer you an annual budget for external training;
- We are rethinking AdTech and you can help share this exciting process;
- We offer a top of the market compensation and bonus package;
- Flat organisational structure and the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from each other;
- You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path;
- Flexible working arrangements. Think remote work whenever you need it;
- 28 vacation days (that can turn into 30 after 2 years tenure);
- A bi-weekly online casual team virtual huddle where we play games or just chat;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology.
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.
We care about data privacy, so please add to your CV the statement of consent for processing personal data as defined by GDPR (text: I agree that my personal data will be stored and processed by RTB House in order to facilitate recruitment process as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 14 April 2016).