Sales Director (f/m/d)- DACH
Sales Director (f/m/d)- DACH
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad-buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 25+ persons team. As part of our ‘remote-first’- approach, our team is spread all over Germany while we additionally run office spaces in bigger cities such as Berlin and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German, Austrian, and Swiss e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel, and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
The Sales team is a key contributor of growth and culture at RTB House. Every team member embodies our core values and strives to excel within a top-notch sales organization. Our team’s mission is to be admired internally and externally for helping to boost our clients’ business by delivering best-in-class solutions enhanced with unparalleled professionalism, integrity, and passion for Digital.
As a leading marketing technology company RTB House develops a range of new products and our Sales team will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
The Sales Director will report directly to the Head of Sales.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- make an impact on our strategy and future as the market leader in the DACH region
- work with some of the biggest brands in the region and deal with senior decision-makers on the client side directly;
- invent strategies on how to fulfill the clients’ needs and acquire new business;
- generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing while simultaneously majorly contributing to and driving our revenue in the region through your sales activities;
- elevate client relationships at all business levels;
- deliver high levels of quality customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
- partner with technical and account management teams;
- report on the status of ongoing sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
- participating in all major industry events.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For
- extensive experience (5+ years) in direct sales in digital marketing;
- knowledge of e-commerce and online advertising with an existing network within the industry and key contacts to decision-makers at major brands within the market;
- demonstrated ability to forecast sales and build sales plans;
- ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company;
- demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- persuasion, exceptional negotiation, and communication skills;
- highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- exceptional professionalism and business acumen;
- proficiency in German and advanced command of English (C1 level).
What we offer
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance and therefore prioritize flexible working arrangements- you decide whether you want to work remotely, from one of our DACH office spaces, or even temporarily from any other location in the world
- We offer a top-of-the-market compensation package, consisting of an above-market-average base and an attractive bonus scheme;
- You’re starting out with 28 vacation days- that can turn into 30 days after a 2-year tenure
- You will have a structured and interactive onboarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up), accompanied by a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your orientation phase to make sure you’re settling in with ease
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects as part of a highly qualified cross-functional team;
- As we are rethinking AdTech, you will be actively contributing to the process while having the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from;
- We care about your development and help you continuously grow your career with us as part of your personalized development plan- supported by a generous yearly training budget
- You’ll be offering true value to our customers through our proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI-powered retargeting technology.
- Working remotely doesn’t mean you’re walking alone- we strengthen our team bond through virtual social huddles and plenty of in-person team get-togethers that combine fun activities and team workshops
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.
We care about data privacy, so please add to your CV the statement of consent for processing personal data as defined by GDPR (text: I agree that my personal data will be stored and processed by RTB House in order to facilitate the recruitment process as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 14 April 2016).