Project Manager - Graphic
Project Manager - Graphic
current job openings
people on board
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,000+ specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The impact you will make:
You will play a substantial role to make the French market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA. This is a role creation.
As a Project Manager - Graphic at RTB House, you will oversee the creation of new banner ads for the FRA Market. You will serve as the liaison between the account management team and our internal creative, developer, and technical account management teams. Responsibilities will include understanding the general business goals of our clients, taking ownership of the banner orders queue, and facilitating the efficient and successful development of banner ads for our customers. To succeed in this role you must be self-motivated, organized, and have a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
You will work on:
- Serving as the main point of contact for coordinating with internal graphics designer teams on new client creative orders, promotional banners, and other creative advertising materials (including materials for presales)
- Supporting account managers and sales managers with knowledge on new and existing creatives products and processes
- Supporting sales managers by being in direct relationship with advertising agencies to handle the creation of banners and to make sure we meet their expectations
- Regularly conducting quality assurance of creative advertising materials
- Assisting technical account managers with campaign integration and optimization tasks.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of practical experience in the digital advertising space;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud package, in particular Photoshop;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues at various levels;
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and self-organization abilities;
- Ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Proven project management ability;
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising, esthetic sense;
- Willingness to learn, positive and energetic attitude;
- Excellent level of English language
- Within 1 month since hire: Successfully complete onboarding program.
- Within 6 months since hire: Demonstrate full autonomy to manage the whole process. (internal and external) and understand the general business goals of our clients
- Within 1 year since hire: Improve significantly the clients’ service (quality, time management) thanks to an ability to involve all the stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan), lunch vouchers (Swile), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee;
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job;
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success;
- A 100% flexible mode of organization (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris center);
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring.
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf