Programmatic Manager at Adlook
Programmatic Manager at Adlook
current job openings
people on board
Adlook is a startup built by RTB House and is focused on advertising for CPG brands.
Our parent company - RTB House - is the first disruptor in the ad tech space that is utilising deep learning AI to optimise digital advertising campaigns. In the recent years we have seen a massive increase in our results:
= For the 5th year in a row, we made the Financial Times list of “Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies”;
= We have just won The Drum Digital Advertising Award in the “Best Overall Technology for Programmatic Trading (buy side)” category;
= Currently we have 1000+ employees in 30+ locations across the globe - US, LATAM, EMEA & APAC;
= We run 3000+ campaigns with over 2200 brands such as Trivago and Adidas;
Adlook wants to build on the technology developed by RTB House and disrupt the CPG ad tech space.
What you will do:
- Investigate and troubleshoot campaign performance issues including complex discrepancies, frequency analysis, publisher and host performance, tag drop offs and other important campaign issues.
- Monitor pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver both budget and client goals.
- Work closely with clients to ensure that Adlook tracking codes are functioning across the websites and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Serve as the main technical point of contact.
- Support knowledge sharing, training and developing best practices across the programmatic team.
What is required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience with 3+ years of experience working as a Programmatic Manager or as a Campaign Manager in digital advertising.
- You have excellent technical aptitude and acumen. You can quickly learn the ins and outs of our DSP to optimize and improve monthly client performance
- Hands-on experience with The Trade Desk, Google Display & Video 360 (DV360), Xandr, Amazon DSP or other demand-side platforms (DSPs)
- You can quickly and accurately interpret data in Microsoft Excel and/or data analysis tools.
- Experience working with Google Analytics. You understand how to configure and interpret data in the platform at a high level.
- You excel at learning new products quickly and often have an intuitive knowledge about how features work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a proven track record of working across multiple teams and stakeholders. Ability to communicate complicated concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity of the programmatic landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, RTB, tagging & bidding
- You will have an impact on the success of the new entity, which will become a strategic revenue source for RTB House group. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our new business;
- “Your Workspace. Your Choice.” Work from home, work from an office space, or blend the two together in a way that works for you;
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment;
- Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded professionals with passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.