Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
current job openings
people on board
About the role:
Join Pure Branding team as a Junior Project Manager that supports and enables sales of Pure Branding products across 80+ markets and 270+ Agencies & biggest brands. We are helping to boost our clients’ business by delivering best-in-class solutions enhanced with unparalleled professionalism, integrity, and passion for Digital. Your work will have a real influence on how things will be organized and shaped.
How you’ll make an impact?
- Supporting business initiatives and running projects that focus on increasing sales efficiency globally and/or regionally;
- Coordinating people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce desired results
- Conducting analysis, identifying process gaps, and providing solutions for workflow optimization and improvement;
- Conducting research and providing qualitative and quantitative insights to top management based on analysis of various sales-, product- and industry-related topics;
- Developing various sales and marketing materials with vertical-specific expertise;
- Maintenance and development of existing processes and tools;
- Supporting priority deals with the largest advertisers and agencies.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ experience in consulting, IB, business development or similar role;
- Accuracy, attention to detail and demonstrated e2e ownership of streams/projects/tasks;
- Proficiency in English & Polish;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- High analytical skills;
- Great problem solving;
- Proactive, can-do attitude with entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience in programmatic advertising and/or media agencies is nice to have;
- Strong sense of ownership and independence;.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work at a global company that provides state-of-the-art martech solutions for top brands worldwide - one of the most successful Polish scale-ups;
- Creatively challenging projects with a true impact on the future of the industry and a direct impact on the company’s strategy;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment (cooperation with multinational teams on daily basis);
- Friendly and fun atmosphere in a team of experienced yet down-to-earth people;
- Attractive salary;