Global Support & Operations
Global Support & Operations
Head of Operations LATAM
current job openings
people on board
The Head of Operations LATAM is responsible for overseeing the operations aspects of the region, initially with Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams, and supporting business, acting strategically within different domains and as a bridge between commercial and operational teams, in order to drive the development of the region alongside other leaderships regionally and globally.
- Be a strategic partner, working closely with the regional and global leaderships to drive and support business goals, implementing both short-term and long-term strategy.
- Continuously enhance processes, tools and KPIs, fostering an operational excellence mindset and delivery.
- Monitoring market changes and align new strategies accordingly.
- Strategically support Marketing & PR and Talent Acquisition teams’ planning and execution, aligning with business teams, setting metrics and KPIs best suited to track region’s development, ultimately helping build the RTB House brand in LATAM.
- Manage high-performance teams, identifying learning & development opportunities.
- Experience in business management and leadership.
- Previous experience as General Manager or Operations Manager is desired.
- Experience with the online environment (MarTech, Ecommerce, Digital Marketing in general).
- Experience in working in a multinational environment.
- Working cross-functionally with business and operation teams.
- Top-notch organisation and communication skills.
- Proven record leading teams and other leaders.
- Fluent English (C1); Spanish is a plus.
- An attractive salary and full benefits package, including language subsidies, Gympass and bonus.
- Good work-life balance.
- Possibility of working from home, from the office, hybrid… it is up to you!
- An unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising.
- Ability to work in a truly international environment.
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals with the passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.
- Product that actually works, 99% retention rate and based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning).
- The joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 8th Europe's fastest-growing company 2022 /Deloitte Fast 50 Second Year Running).
- A rewarding career in a high energy and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits.
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization.
- An amazing place to work (GPTW 2022).
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: