Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Head of Account Management
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
The Head of Account Management role at RTB House will lead our Account Management team performance and growth within the Japan market.
What you will do:
- Hold responsibility for building and leading an Account Managers team;
- Ensure a high level of customer retention rate;
- Optimize campaigns in order to maximize profits for our clients;
- Develop the team to reach operational and financial targets;
- Maintain senior relationships with company’s accounts, influence client strategy and act as a leader in problem-solving in case of any significant issues;
- Create a deep understanding of the customer satisfaction across the team;
- Hold responsibility for reporting, forecasting, building and implementing processes;
- Implement tools for enhancing account management processes and provide comprehensive training for the team;
- Work closely with international HQ on developing strategic initiatives to increase customer satisfaction.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media with minimum 2 years’ experience in people management;
- Previous experience in building and managing a team and experience with b2b accounts;
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth (upselling) and customer retention;
- Strong analytical skills and excel / GA skills, with an ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills ;
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Japanese;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Operational and process oriented, organized with outstanding attention to detail.
We offer the chance to work:
- In an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- In a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Japan;
- With a chance to be a part of a team which shapes the future of online marketing globally;
- Unique opportunity to join creative, fast growing company in online advertising;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- Opportunity for professional development and growth as we grow fast in the region;
- Flexible work style: flex time & remote work available;
- Attractive salary and a package of benefits.