current job openings
people on board
Who we are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
The impact you will make
You will play a substantial role to make the French market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA.
You will work on:
- Build strong relationship with the business and act as the first point of contact in day-to-day HR topics and guide associates through HR processes;
- Work alongside with HRBP in Performance Management Process;
- Participate in global HR projects roll-out;
- Be responsible for local L&D initiatives;
- Summarise satisfaction survey results and support managers in follow-up projects;
- Act as an advisor around labour law related topics
- Liaise with internal partners (HR HQ, payroll, legal, finance).
Who we are looking for
- HR degree and at least 5 years’ experience working in HR Generalist function;
- Fluency in English (C1 level);
- General business acumen;
- Focus on business goals, business partner mindset;
- Results oriented and solution-driven approach to work;
- Ability to effectively prioritise, manage tasks and get things done;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (active listening, asking the right questions);
- Up to date knowledge of HR trends and best practices;
- Willingness to learn and develop in general HR management and business partnering.
- Within 1 month since hire: successfully complete induction program learning about RTB House (general knowledge about the business, product and key HR processes), get to know your colleagues both in the French team and the international HR team
- Within 2 months since hire: become familiar with HR processes, tools and projects, start acting as first point of contact for associates in HR related questions
- Within 6 months since hire: be able to support the local team and HRBP in HR-related topics, participate in local and global HR projects, corporate efficiently with HQ teams
- Within 1 year: gain knowledge and experience within RTB House in such areas as: performance management, feedback culture, satisfaction survey follow-up projects, L&D support, career paths, labour law working alongside the HRBP.
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan), lunch vouchers (Swile), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job;
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success;
- A 100% flexible mode of organisation (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris centre);
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring.
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf