Enterprise Sales Director
Enterprise Sales Director
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
As an Enterprise Sales Director for the Western half of the US, you will play a substantial role in developing RTB House position on RTB/online advertising market in the US. Your mission will be to demonstrate the value of RTB House products, establish trusted relationships with clients, and drive success of our brand by active sales efforts. You will be one of the key people building our US business.
What You Will Do
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert them into RTB House customers.
- You’ll be selling from an array of full funnel solutions powered by deep learning AI.
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes.
- Elevate client relationships at all business levels.
- Research and develop strategic business plans for each assigned account.
- Create formal offers and present them to potential customers.
- Report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers directly and through our CRM.
- Partner with technical and sales teams; working closely with AM team to help grow and retain strategic clients.
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction and interaction.
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions.
- Travel to different cities around the US for client meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of sales success within the retail, or ecommerce online industry.
- Must have West Coast experience and contacts.
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication).
- Highly analytical person with the ability to sell in a consultative style.
- Strong influencer with exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing and RTB model will be an asset.
The salary range for this role is $140,000 to $175,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on experience, skills, training, certifications, education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Why RTB House: There are so many reasons. Here are just a few…
- YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. Your choice. Do You! – ask about our Work Abroad program.
- AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry wide acknowledgements for innovations including
- ‘2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' – drum awards (beating out Xandr, Cognitiv, Sharethrough, and AdTheorant)
- ‘2022 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players’ – AdExchanger
- ‘Best Places to Work,’ + ‘Best Paying Companies,’ - BuiltIn NYC, 2022
- 5x Fastest Growing Companies’ - Financial Times (top 1%)
- AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
- MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
- Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) - Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" - Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
- HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth, and success of our business.
- GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous training, and a stipend for external courses.
- BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
- COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by autonomous Deep Learning algorithms, using neural networks to combine the power of first-party data, on-device signals, and aggregated contextual data to empower its agency and advertiser clients to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel, delivering self-driving personalized advertising fit for the cookieless future.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100% of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting and full funnel performance solutions as well as branding campaigns. RTB House consistently balances rapid innovation and the introduction of pioneering technologies against the need for clients and partners to have transparent results whilst ensuring that consumers enjoy safe browsing experiences.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team currently operates in over 80 markets, and 30+ locations around the globe. It serves more than 4,000 performance and awareness campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Adidas, Sephora, Reebok, and New Balance.
Of the 1,000+ employees globally, we are currently in hypergrowth and scaling the US team of roughly 60+ passionate people and counting. It’s exciting times!