Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Agency Sales Director - West
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
In this role, you’ll join a fast-growing US team that is tasked with identifying and securing new agency revenue across RTB House’s OLV, Display, Native and CTV solutions. You will develop and own the go-to-market strategy for one or more major holding companies, as well as prospect independent agencies we’ve yet to uncover.
A firm understanding of how to navigate the agency landscape and effectively communicate and tailor messaging across teams and business levels is required.
What you will do:
- Secure meetings and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across all aspects of the agency portfolio, inclusive of digital and video investment, executive, strategy, creative, programmatic, barter and barter teams.
- Utilize the RTB House CRM tool to track outreach/activity and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Drive new business revenue through comprehensive ownership of all aspects of the sales cycle – from prospecting to campaign launch.
- Deliver sales presentations/pitches to agency decision makers (& potentially agencies’ clients).
- Work with relevant internal support teams to fulfill all RFP/RFI’s to secure account revenue and agency verification.
- Coordinate with Account Management to analyze campaign results and formulate upsell/renewal strategies to achieve desired growth.
What is required:
- 5+ years of experience selling to agencies with an emphasis on performance.
- Skilled at negotiation and possess an ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization.
- Success selling to premium brands across E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, Travel, Classifieds, QSR, Automotive, etc. and strong relationships across Tier 1 and 2 agencies.
- Thorough understanding of today’s programmatic marketing ecosystem
The salary range for this role is $140,000 to $175,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined by case based on experience, skills, training, certifications, education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
OTE (On Target Earnings) for this role is $280,000 to 350,000 and includes base salary and variable pay. The variable portion is received only if performance goals are achieved as expected and may be higher or lower than anticipated OTE.
Why RTB House: There are so many reasons. Here are just a few…
- YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. Your choice. Do You! – ask about our Work Abroad program.
- AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry wide acknowledgements for innovations including
- ‘2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' – drum awards (beating out Xandr, Cognitiv, Sharethrough, and AdTheorant)
- ‘2023 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players’ – AdExchanger
- ‘Best Places to Work,’ - BuiltIn, 2023
- 6x Fastest Growing Companies’ - Financial Times (top 1%)
- AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
- MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
- Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) - Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" - Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
- HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth, and success of our business.
- GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous training, and a stipend for external courses.
- BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, home office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
- COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by autonomous Deep Learning algorithms, using neural networks to combine the power of first-party data, on-device signals, and aggregated contextual data to empower its agency and advertiser clients to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel, delivering self-driving personalized advertising fit for the cookieless future.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100% of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting and full funnel performance solutions as well as branding campaigns. RTB House consistently balances rapid innovation and the introduction of pioneering technologies against the need for clients and partners to have transparent results whilst ensuring that consumers enjoy safe browsing experiences.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team currently operates in over 80 markets, and 30+ locations around the globe. It serves more than 4,000 performance and awareness campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Adidas, Sephora, Reebok, and New Balance.
Of the 1,000+ employees globally, we are currently in hyper-growth and scaling the US team of roughly 70+ passionate people and counting. It’s exciting times!