Account Manager (East)
Account Manager (East)
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
As an Account Manager, you will play a substantial role in building the RTB House brand in North America. Your mission will be to take ownership of your client relationships and build trust and rapport by delivering excellent customer service and strong campaign performance.
If you are a passionate self-starter with strong people skills and analytical abilities, and you understand business drivers for performance, this may be the perfect role for you!
What you can expect:
- In your first month, you will be immersed in our comprehensive, hands-on induction training program. During induction, you will be introduced to RTB House products, internal systems, and company processes.
- You will get acquainted with your fellow team members and start to get a feel for your day to day.
- By your third month, you will fully own your client relationships and campaigns. You’ll be responsible for helping your clients achieve their KPIs and grow their campaigns to their full potential. You will also lead integrations for new partners.
What you will do:
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest US and global brands, and as the quarterback of your accounts, you will be behind the plays when it comes to account development and growth strategy.
- As the main point of contact, you will build strong relationships with clients, through regular face-to-face meetings, including communication via phone, video, and email.
- Maintain clear, concise and timely communication in regards to all customer requests.
- Be an expert on all things RTB House, maintaining in-depth knowledge of all products and services.
- Run point on ad campaign launches, guiding customers through the process while managing communication across all teams internally.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on campaign performance, including QBR presentations.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience working in adtech or an agency role, managing online advertising campaigns for clients.
- 1-2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A passion for customer service. You have a talent for anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- A knack for multitasking and organization. You’re able to juggle everything from campaign launches to ad hoc requests across multiple clients.
- A data driven mindset. You’re comfortable organizing data in Excel and Powerpoint to present insights and recommendations to your clients.
- A positive, can-do attitude. You have a high level of motivation and are willing to learn.
- A determination and drive to succeed.You are resourceful, and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Why RTB House:
There are so many reasons you should choose RTB House. Here’s just a few…
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our business.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the 2022 Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies by Built In NYC.
- We offer remote work. Or in-office. Or a combination of both. Your choice.
- We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind.
- Comprehensive and continuous training.
- Performance bonus eligibility.
- Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- Fun events including coffee socials and off site summits.
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $120,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Information on Equal Treatment Policies